Sunday, January 27, 2008

Updates for Jan Order 1

Hi peeps! I'm received loads and loads of emails asking me about the stock arrival. Like all of you, I am very anxious for it as well. I'm sorry that I couldn't reply for the past 3 days as I was outta town for some errands.

Heres the latest update:

The Clothes order will be divided into 2 batches, 2nd is the stripped polo and 1st is the others. 1st batch of clothes is already on its way since last Thursday and should be here tomorrow or wednesday. The 2nd batch of clothes is met with some delays due to the recent heavy snow, I'm hoping to get it as soon as possible. I've got someone to bring the stock back from Macau if the postage is very much delayed.

For those who are not affected by the 2nd batch, I'll update you through email on the pick ups as soon as it arrives. For those who are affected, I'm trying my very best to make sure you get it by this sunday.

Do give me some space and time for me to work on the problems. And I understand the anxiety of everyone, I promise to constantly update this space. Sorry for the insecurities and worries caused. Alternatively, you can locate me on my Msn and SMS.

No comments: